August 2006 - My life changed when I joined Second Life.
August 2007 - My life changed when I launched Mer Betta.
August 2008 - My life changed when I joined MODA as a fashion model.
August 2009 - My life changed when I met Second Life friends at the SLCC in San Francisco, the event that started the unraveling of Opal's anonymity.
August 2010 - My life changed when I started dabbling on internet marketing.
August 2011 - My life changed when I got engaged and then disengaged and, in the process, lost someone else (not the one I got engaged to) who was very important to me, but it made me realize that maybe I am more open to a real-life relationship than I thought.
August 2012 - My life is probably going to change again, because I have a book out and I'm about to start a talk show related to the book.
But, maybe, August has been a significant month, long before I first logged into Second Life. My maternal grandmother, the only natural grandparent I really knew, was born in August. My paternal uncle who helped raised me and my sisters was born in August. My parents were married in August. And, maybe my life also changed in August 1971, except I didn't realize it until this year.
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment