Three "I love it"'s. Four OMG's. Ninety-seven exclamation points.
I love how expressive the man is. :D Every woman should have a big fan like him.
I had sent him a video I filmed a couple of weeks ago (but processed only last night) with Alt#24 doing a belly dance using one of Torley's Big Sun windlight settings.
It's a private video because it's a gift for him. (No, Alt#24 was not naked.) But I'll ask him if he's okay with me re-posting it here.
(He said yes, I can re-post it here, but I have to find music that works well with it, without using YouTube's music.)
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment