Well, last night, I lost it.
"It" being my virtual virginity. A full month after I get in-world. With a man I had just met a couple of days ago.
There's something about me and second meetings in Second Life. I get engaged on the second meeting with one man. I have sex on the second meeting with another. In SL, there's a sense of time going fast. Either that, or I'm just less inhibited. After all, the consequences are not as dire as in real life. Or is it?
So what if my heart gets broken every month? It's all just fantasy, right? Or is it? Isn't real life an illusion as well anyway? And why do the emotions feel so real?
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
interesting developments for you in Second Life
ReplyDelete