Thursday, August 31, 2023

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment for multiple myeloma. I'm still going through it, and I don't think I can handle any additional change in my life right now, real or virtual.

Or maybe changes are starting this month but I wouldn't realize them until later.

Because of lack of time or energy, I come into Second Life mostly for shopping the weekend sales or meeting up with Wolfgang. He remains my emotional support through this challenging time.

Besides those, nothing else is interesting enough to mention.

I expect I'd still be in SL for at least another year. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...