Something has been sticking in my mind the past few days. It was a conversation I had with W not too long before we finally split up.
I said that I usually leave when I think I don't deserve the other person.
He laughed and he said he usually leaves when he thinks the other person doesn't deserve him.
Nothing surprising about that. He always admitted that he is egotistical.
I didn't say any more about the subject.
Soon after, after a long heart-wrenching decision, I left him, even though he didn't want me to.
I left him because I don't deserve him.... I left him because I deserve better.
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment