Three hundred sixty-five days. Oh, alright,... And a quarter.
365 days of laughter, of tears, of love, of friendships, of incredible conversations, of music, of art, of science, of dancing, of shopping, of hanging out, of exploring, of learning, of building, of scripting, and of blogging.
I have lived a full life sitting in my office chair.
Here's a toast to all my dear friends, to all my sweet lovers, to every soul that touched mine, to every creative spirit that made Second Life what it was in the past year and what it will be in the following years.
Here's to another 365 days (and a quarter) of laughter, of tears, of love, of friendships, of incredible conversations, of music, of art, of science, of dancing, of shopping, of hanging out, of exploring, of learning, of building, of scripting, of blogging, and whatever else I discover in this world.
I can honestly say, I have never truly lived until I lived in Second Life.
And isn't it ironic?
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
I just had to post this feedback from AnnaDe, a conversation via email:
ReplyDeleteAnnaDe: btw, your blog entry should be "365.25" to signify 365 days and a quarter. (Quarter = 1/4 = .25)
Opal: Yes, but if you Google "days in a year", you get "1 year = 365.242199 days". Rounded, that's 365.24. ;)
AnnaDe: To a "normal" person, it's 365 days a year, a leap year (extra day) every 4 years, and a quarter = 1/4 = .25.
Opal: I never claimed to be normal.