Well, there were 31 days in August, so this is Day 31. Very few of my previous lovers have gone past the 30-day mark. And none of them had spent hours with me almost every day. And the last time I had sex almost everyday for a month was a couple of decades or so ago.
This one is very different and could very well last a while. Sure, it's mostly about sex. But it clears my head! No tantrums, no storms, because I'm satisfied.
If nothing else, I'm learning Spanish. In fact, I've learned how to make the "ñ" on my keyboard. (It's Alt-0241.) Of course, the words I'm learning are words like conejos, potro, yuega, perro, perra, polla, pelotas, coño, follar, .... *giggles*
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment