Here's my question....
A lot of people say that SL is SL and RL is RL and "ne'er the twain shall meet."
Well, in SL, my alts are different people. And the only link among them is the human behind the avatar, and that human is in RL.
So, if SL is SL, then they should think of my alts as separate individuals, and they shouldn't care if my alts have other lovers.
Correct?
*grins*
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
huh . . .
ReplyDeleteAlex, was that a question? Or was that the sound of gears turning? ;)
ReplyDelete