Imagine you're on a romantic date in a beautiful sim. You and your lover have your settings on midnight. Other couples have found their own little nooks all over the sim. Then suddenly, someone teleports nearby with glowing hair.
What on earth?!?
:D No, that didn't happen to me. What really happened was that I set to midnight and realized that *I* was the glowingest creature around. Yes, glowing hair is nice. But only if the sun is up! When set to midnight, I look like a clown sans the red nose!
I mean I *love* the hair styles made by this particular merchant, but it's a pain to turn off full bright, especially since SL tends to miss a number of prims in an object that has about a hundred prims. And I'm sure you know how big a pain it is to edit a specific prim hidden behind several alpha prims. Click,... ooops, no, not that one... click,... ooops, no, not that one... click,.... And if you turn on transparencies, you can't see which one is glowing.
Anyway, I'm just griping. I really do love these styles, even though I have to do a bit more work on them. Thankfully, they're Mod.
A recollection of Opal Lei's life in Second Life® (www.secondlife.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twenty!
And, yes, I celebrated! I had a party with friends yesterday (Sunday) from noon to 3pm SLT. While sending out the invitations, I realized a...
-
It was March 20, 2011. Almost six years ago. Ember Farina had given me a tour of the 2011 Fantasy Faire sims which were being built for th...
-
Howard asks when I would be back . I don't know how to answer that question. As simple as it sounds, it really is a difficult questio...
-
Sometimes, you get the most interesting conversations while testing sex beds. Wolfgang: do you see how it is more sexy [when] you are on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment