Saturday, January 15, 2011

"I need be your captain again"

"I need be your captain again."

That's what he said tonight. After a long absence from SL, he's back.

I told him that, because of my RL surgery, I can't have sex for six weeks. After joking that I still think the same way :D , he said that sex wasn't what he came back for, primarily. He came back for me. For our conversations.

He'll join my RP alt again because he still thinks she's "enigmatic". And we'll continue our RP.

He still won't be in very often. Maybe once a week. But that's enough. I need time for my other lovers anyway. ;) But I'm very happy he's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...