Monday, September 17, 2007

I want it done today

Five magic words.

Of course, you have to say it firmly, in a tone that says, "This is not up for negotiation." And, of course, you have to be demanding something reasonable and clearly within your rights. It also helps that you have a ticket that's been ignored for two weeks.

In this case, I reiterated what I already said when I first called on Thursday -- that I simply wanted my account downgraded so that they could cancel that $72 charge for a year of premium membership, which prevented me from accessing my account. Then I said those five magic words, and then paused.

It feels good to be Opal again.

/me downgraded; therefore, I exist.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, sweetie...missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...

    Think we are melting down without you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :)

    Was talking to Lora, but no third mouseketeer :(

    Hey, just thought of something. Since there are Nekos in SL, are there like Mouseketeers? Maybe build a new culture so you can sell tons o stuff!

    First, have to get their language down. My big sis is a Neko so I'm all well "mewed" out! Mouse would be "squeak squeak?" How would we make a manly mouse sound like? Oh, I see. We can just make him into a rat.....

    *Waiting eagerly for Opal to complete the joke*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Problems solved!

    So when do we get the opportunity to see your existential self?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Howard,

    http://wildopallei.blogspot.com/2007/09/when-my-cup-runneth-over.html

    - Opal

    ReplyDelete

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...