Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gifted

I have a gift.

My gift is that I help men realize how wonderful their current or past partners/girlfriends/wives are. After having an affair with me, no matter how short or long the affair was, they decide to return to their partners/girlfriends/wives.

I've been close to 100% successful in bringing couples back together. What marriage counselor could make that claim?

Yesterday, I had another of those success stories. He chose to go back to an old flame.

I should advertise. "Did your lover leave you? Has your relationship soured? Want him back? ... Send him to Opal Lei for an affair and he'll come running back to you! ... Guaranteed results!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...