Saturday, August 18, 2012

97 exclamation points

Three "I love it"'s.  Four OMG's.  Ninety-seven exclamation points.

I love how expressive the man is.  :D  Every woman should have a big fan like him.


 I had sent him a video I filmed a couple of weeks ago (but processed only last night) with Alt#24 doing a belly dance using one of Torley's Big Sun windlight settings.

It's a private video because it's a gift for him. (No, Alt#24 was not naked.)  But I'll ask him if he's okay with me re-posting it here.

(He said yes, I can re-post it here, but I have to find music that works well with it, without using YouTube's music.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...