Monday, April 27, 2009

Loading...

Dreams used to own a photography studio next to my Ms.O.Lei-ny store. We had this conversation today (she said it's okay to publish it):
[21:49] Dreams Demonia: what ya think of my RL pic in my profile?
[21:49] Opal Lei: Loading
[21:50] Dreams Demonia: yeah
[21:50] Opal Lei: Loading ...
[21:50] Dreams Demonia: yeah
[21:50] Opal Lei: Loading ...
[21:50] Dreams Demonia: that is the pic
[21:50] Opal Lei: Ooooooh, I get it.
[21:50] Opal Lei: LOL
[21:50] Dreams Demonia: LOL
[21:50] Opal Lei: I love it!
[21:50] Dreams Demonia: hahahahahahaha

If you want a copy of that texture, she's giving it away for free. Go to the Ms.O.Lei-ny main store and look for a gray box.

If you like it, just find her in Search and drop a few Lindens on her. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...