Thursday, June 28, 2007

I found him

Mr. July had come into my life.

I met him at Calleta's Hobo Railroad Infohub. He didn't have to say a word. I was smitten.

I know he's a bonehead, but we have so much in common. We both live by the train tracks. We both waited forever for the train. I rarely wear shoes, and -- well, I haven't seen him wear clothes yet.

Besides that, he's very patient, he listens attentively, and he silently agrees with everything I say. He'll be there anytime I need him for as long as I need him. And he'll never be afflicted with the Vanishing Avatar Syndrome. I'll never be alone again.

And now, we have matching hobo top hats! To wear as we wait for the train together.

/me hums "Isn't it romantic?"


(More pics at http://wildopallei.fotki.com/friends/mrbones/.)

;D

/me prepares for the deluge of "bone" jokes in comments.

PS: That's my first short hair in SL. :)

2 comments:

  1. Opal, you are soooo lucky! A lil dry, but he is a piece of art! And what a personality! If he has a heart, he would show it to you. He is so transparent and you can clearly see what he is made of. He doesn't hide anything. A man of a few words if any. I bet when he saw you, he was speechless. And I think he has the smile of a lifetime, it will never fade. I am soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Xiana. Yes, I am so lucky to have met the most eligible bachelor in all of SL.

    And the best thing is that he's cloneable! So, I don't have to share him. Other girls can just rez their own copy of him. (Nexus asked if he's a real avatar or an object.)

    Oh, and I learned more about him. He's a retired admiral who fought in the Great War of Words. And Howard recognized him so we now know his first name as well. Formally, he is addressed as Admiral Creakton Bones, but his close friends just call him Creaky.

    And because Lora was boasting that her guy has hands, I had to make hands for Creaky too.... My very own Pygmalion project, who doesn't mind at all that I try to fix him....

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...