Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gone blonde

Well, he met me as a blonde. And he likes blondes. So, ...

Profile 20100714

Yup, I've gone blonde. :)

There are several reasons I changed the skin too. My old skin doesn't look quite right with blonde. He met my alt in this skin as a blonde (don't ask). He thinks this skin looks "angelic" and softer than my old skin.

I've created brand new alts for lovers before. Alt #9 was a redhead because her lover is attracted to redheads. So, why not go blonde for this new lover?

It's still going well. We still keep talking, talking, talking, like old friends catching up on each other's lives after a lifetime of being apart. Maybe our souls *are* old friends catching up on each other's lives after a lifetime of being apart.

I feel very comfortable around him. No pressure, no rush. And there is a depth of character in him that I never expected and it's a wonderful surprise.

(If you notice another face superimposed over the trees and lake, yup, that's him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...