Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In hiatus

I will be hiding out for a while.

I'll still take care of customers, and I'll still log in to work.

But after today, I will be out of the social scene. Any attempts to start a social conversation will be ignored. I need this for my sanity.

Please don't be the one to drive me to kill myself, literally, because you won't leave me alone. Whatever you need -- a shoulder to cry on, wit to make you laugh, an ear to bend, a hand to help, *someone* to help, assurances for your own insecurities, a hug, attention, Linden dollars, voluntary work, whatever -- please ask someone else.

My cup is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am seventeen, going on ...

In the past, August would bring a significant change in my life. This year, my real life changed in January when I started chemo treatment f...